Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any additional questions or need more information, feel free to reach out to us:

Phone: (201)688-3336

Email: Simon@HomewayTherapy.com

We offer Occupational, Physical, and Speech therapy services.

No, we can visit you at a private residence, Independent Living Facility, or Assisted Living. We bring the clinic to you, wherever you are.

No, we will contact your primary care physician after the initial visit to receive authorization for care.

Yes, we accept Medicare Part B and all supplemental insurances. For Medicare Advantage plans, give us a call to discuss details.

Medicare covers 80% of the cost. Supplemental or Advantage plans typically cover the remaining 20%. With traditional Medicare, you are responsible for the remaining 20%.

Let us know, and we’ll be happy to provide a discount if you qualify.

We usually see clients twice a week for about two months, but we can extend care if necessary.

We currently serve most of Bergen County and some areas of Passaic County. Contact us to see if we’re available in your town.

No, anyone with Medicare who needs therapy is qualified.